Need a little help filling your TimeCapsule? Each TimeCapsule comes with a complete manual containing over 50 tips of what you can put in. Find a few tips below the ➖
TREASURE TIN x TOOTH FAIRY
Keepsake your child's milk teeth in style in a Treasure Tin! Download the Treasure Tin Tooth Tracker here. Our treat!
TIMECAPSULES // YEAR IN REVIEW
Welcomed a baby into the family in 2016? Tied the knot in 2016? Or celebrated another important milestone this year? Quick, download our printable 2016 year in review. Print and save in your TimeCapsule so it will hold the most remarkable things that happened in the world in 2016. Our treat! Want to include previous years? Download our 2015 year in review here, the 2014 year in review here and the 2013 year in review here).
Visit our Pinterest page for more visual inspiration and great content suggestions by our awesome customers from all over the world.
FOR THE NEW BORN BABY // NEW PARENTS
• Download the personal horoscope of the baby's day of birth. Again, our treat ^_*
• Magazines/Newspapers from the day/month/year of the child’s birth.
• An ultrasound photo
• The birth announcement
• Stories and (and lots of funky pics) about what Mum and Dad were like BC (before children)
• Top 10 music on the day of birth
• A piece of art from an upcoming artist (who knows they might just be the next Picasso!)
• The funniest/sweetest/most special messages the parents received after the baby was born
• Sibling messages or drawings
• Picture of the house (interior!) the parents live in when the baby is born
• If the parents choose to keep the time capsule open, they might like to include things like the child’s first drawing, lock of hair, school reports etc.
FOR THE NEWLY WEDS
• The wedding invite
• Copies of the wedding speeches
• Photos of the wedding
• Photos of the stag night/ hen party!!
• Messages from the guests
• Cake top
• The wedding playlist and/or opening song
• Today’s news headlines
• The newspaper from that day
• Bottle of wine from the (year of the) wedding
FOR YOUR FAVOURITE COLLEAGUE WHO IS MOVING ON
• A photo of their office
• Photo’s of the colleagues
• Messages from the team
• Memories from last years Christmas party…
• A list of their good/bad work habits
• Advice for future colleagues
• His/her favourite coffee mug
FOR YOUR FRIEND WHO IS MOVING TO A FAR AWAY PLACE
• Messages from close friends
• Photos of holidays and parties you all went to
• Secrets you share
• Legendary stories
• Recipes from friends
• Bottle of the favourite drink you shared
• Some wrapped presents to be opened on certain dates (upon arrival in new city, first Christmas, first birthday, ...)